The Mathematics Department identifies, develops and coordinates the implementation of standards-based instructional materials, and support for instructional planning and delivery at all sites. The California Mathematics Framework provides guidance for implementation of the adopted state standards for mathematics. Our work is to support teachers as they provide students with mathematics and problem solving skills to prepare college and career ready graduates.
Top Links for Students
Top Links for Parents
What is my student learning?
- K-2nd English & K-2nd Spanish
- 3rd-5th: English & 3rd-5th: Spanish
- 6th-8th: English & 6th-8th: Spanish
- High School: English & High School: Spanish
How is my student doing?
How may I help my student?
Top Links for Teachers
Click here for:
- Video (5 min.): CDE Overview of Mathematics Framework
- Executive Summary
- Instructional Strategies Chapter
- AP Probability & Statistics Framework (CDE)